Thursday, October 19, 2006

MORE SEX PREDATORS IN CONGRESS??

I haven't posted here because of a few reasons. Death threats, assholes, and people with nothing better to do than try to trap me into revealing myself.

But, I can't resist posting this information. It is unconfirmed and shouldn't be taken necessarily as fact......

BUT, I have gotten emails that say that there is evidence out there of TWO OTHER SEX SCANDALS IN THE HOUSE OF REPRESENTATIVES!!!!

Supposedly, Congressman Jerry Weller of Illinois has had a sexual relationship with a 16 year old female page. So, far, it hasn't been confirmed, so please email stopsexpredators@gmail.com if you have any information.

Also, supposedly, Congressman Phil English has reportedly has inappropriate relationship with one or more male pages. There is scant information on this, so also email me if you have any information that could be confirmed.

Any information I get will be passed to some of the reporters who have been in contact with stopsexpredators@gmail.com so that they can look into it and then law enforcement can become involved when necessary.