Thursday, October 05, 2006

USEFUL INFORMATION

Here are some great resources that have recently been emailed to me. It's taken quite a while to sift through all of the emails, but now that I've done that, I'm thankful to have some non-scandalous stuff to post.

Thank you to the thoughful folks out there who passed these sites on. I am happy to post them.

www.familywatchdog.us : This site supposedly gets much more traffic than the Department of Justice registry that I posted earlier. The emailer says that you can compare the two sites at www.alexa.com .

http://theparentsblog.blogspot.com/2006/08/child-sex-offender-lists.html : This one is related to another blog called www.mikespoints.com . It contains a couple of the websites that I have already posted, but a couple of extra resources as well.

I hope you find these useful. Thanks again for forwarding useful information to post.